TV, my love

Judging from my posts, you'd think that my first love is food...but aside from food, I'm also madly in love with TV.
Yes, I'm a TV addict. Guilty!
When I firs started reading the papers when I was a kid, the TV Guide was the only page I read religiously. Some of my cousins gave me teh nickname "TV Guide" because I could almost memorise the TV schedule.
From crime series to talk shows to special programmes, I love em all.
Even with online downloads, DVD...I still love watching TV, it's just different. Just like how I enjoy listening to the radio even though I have my fave songs in my MP3.
I could go on and on about my love for TV so let's keep that for another day.
I'm so inspired by the MNET Asian Music Awards & Style Icon, so let's start off with these two in my upcoming post.
Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts