Milo Malaysia Breakfast Day 2015

So glad to be at the Milo Malaysia Breakfast Day 2015 again as it has 2 things I love: Milo and breakfast.
I'm not paid to say this, I'm a Milo fan (though it somewhat tastes different compared to my childhood days) and if anyone asks me "coffee or tea" or "What would you like to drink",  I would ask "Do you have Milo?"
And I must start my day with breakfast or I would be cranky.
This year's event in Precinct 3, Putrajaya attracted more than 20,000 participants.
The annual event has received positive response since its inception and Milo expanded it to two other cities this year: first in Ipoh on April 12, followed by Kuching on April 26 before the final leg in Putrajaya on May 10 (also Mother's Day).
The event started with the 7km and 3km runs. Aside from the yummy chocolate malt drink (I lost count of how many cups I drank that day :p) and breakfast, there were also games at the Milo Challenge Circuit and energetic stage performances.
One of the fun activities was playing badminton on the Milo Cans Next Games badminton court, which featured a round court that spun and had its own net. It was the winning entry of the “Reimagine Badminton” contest.
There were also many photo opportunities.
Nestle Malaysia and Singapore region head Alois Hofbauer hoped to bring the event to more cities in the country.
“Children grow while sleeping and lose 80% of their energy reserves when they wake up, hence they must have nutritious breakfast to recharge for the day,” he said.
For details, visit www.milo.com.my/breakfast/MBD.

Comments

Popular Posts