High Tea @ Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur's Brasserie 25

High Tea
Took mumsie to High Tea at Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur's Brasserie 25 for her birthday treat ^^
Heard about it from a new friend I met at the Lewre Bespoke Gorgeous Lush launch, turns out my friend has blogged about it too. There's currently a RM60 for two promo, what an awesome deal. 
Snug at Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur

Brasserie 25 was full when we arrived (I was informed of this when I called to make reservations) so we were placed at Snug, a floor above. A lovely place, nonetheless.


Hot items

We started with some savoury items. Though all i could think of was desserts, the savoury items proved to be a tasty treat.

The salmon quiche was one of the best quiches I've had

Sweet treats!



The Raspberry Macaron was our favourite





We were pleasantly surprised when the staff presented us with this lovely platter upon knowing that it was mom's birthday treat. What a sweet gesture, thank you ^^

Great service by the pleasant staff, thanks for making our afternoon a memorable one. One of them Li Lian was even kind enough to offer to take a photo of me and mom, thank you!

Lovely high-tea selection, great service, cosy ambiance; more so with the RM60 for two price (till end of June 2017), it was our first high tea together as high-tea at most places is usually pricey, so I'm really happy that this promo made the birthday treat possible  (for my wallet :p) ^^
Have been telling my friends about the lovely experience. Hope to return for another high tea treat myself ;)

Brasserie 25
Hotel Stripes, 25, Jalan Kamunting, Kuala Lumpur. 
Tel: 03-2038-0000

Comments

Popular Posts