It's Char Koay Teow (Fried Flat Rice Noodles), co-produced by yours truly.
Koay Teow (Flat Rice Noodles)
1. Wash the oil off the koay teow
2. (optional) Pick off the ends of the beansprouts
3. Heat the wok and fry the egg
4. Set the egg aside and fry the beansprouts for a few seconds (I prefer them crunchy). Put these aside
5. Add some oil and fry some garlic
6. Next, pop in the noodles and fry
7. Mix the sauces and pepper, add some water and shower the noodles. Continue frying and tossing
8. Mix all ingredients together and serve. Bon Appetit!