What's for lunch?: Han Woo Ri 한우리

I love set lunches, because it's value for money and I don't have to crack my head to choose from the numerous items on the menu.
Today I feel like having Korean so I went to Han Woo Ri 한우리.
They have set lunches (priced at RM15, lunch time: noon till 3pm) that includes a main course, tea, two slices of watermelon, and a drink.

One of my favourite things about Korean food is the 반찬 Banchan (side dishes).

Banchan: Sausage. Yums! 


Banchan: Silky Tofu

My lunch partner ordered Rabokki 라볶이

I chose Dolsot Bibimbap 돌솥 비빔밥, my all-time favourite


 Mix it up! I'm not good with spicy food but I needed 2 saucers of gochujang today to add flavour, hmm...

Watermelon & chilled Sikhye (식혜)



Han Woo Ri Korean BBQ Restaurant
(USJ Taipan)
1D & 2D, Jalan USJ 10/1J,
47620 Subang Jaya
03-8023 3357

(Ampang)
C6-1, C7-1, Jalan AMpang Utama 1/1,
One Ampang Avenue,
68000 Ampang 
03-4253 1308



Comments

Popular Posts